The truth is:
1) I really don't do anything fun that's worth telling everyone about
2) My husband hates to take pictures.
So where does that leave me? Postless.
Since I am pregnant and I actually have something to talk about with people, I decided to post a few pics of this awesome belly. This Friday I will be 6 months (24 weeks). The time has FLOWN by already! It's kindof freaking me out that the summer is coming to an end because that means fall is coming. Our baby is due November 25th, so it's getting closer and closer. 114 days to be exact.
This whole pregnancy thing has been pretty easy so far. Am I speaking too soon? I have been able to live a pretty normal life and have LOVED being pregnant.
- I have graduated from a siugle hamburger to a double hamburger and I went up a size on fries because a small just doesn't cut it anymore. I am ALWAYS hungry!
- Water is the only thing that gives me heartburn... It's been a good excuse to drink pop and sugary drinks.
- I am losing my mind. I can't think of the right words to use and I forget about things from shutting the garage to picking people up for things (sorry I left you at work Kirk).
- I have always been a sweet tooth, but have taken it to a whole new level the past few months.
I have been baking a lot to satisfy these cravings. One night when I was making cookies Mike said, "Are you going through that nesting phase or something?" I replied, "Nope. It's call hunger."
And did I mention that it's a boy? I never officially posted anything, but we found out when I was 16 weeks. I was 99.9% sure it was a girl.... guess I was wrong. Even though I was convinced it was a girl, we are sooo excited to have a boy. He already has a closet full of clothes!
Here are some belly shots, which I am totally inconsistent with taking. Hope you enjoyed the post!
|Check this thing out!!! 22 weeks|